Born in Shakhty in the Rostov region in 1946..
From 1968 to 1974 he studied at the Surikov Moscow State Art Institute.
1980 - member of the Moscow Union of Artists.
He has worked with "Les Oreades" gallery since 2001.
His works are located at the Museum of the History of Moscow, at the Tumen State Museum of Fine Arts, at the Perm State Art Gallery, in a collection of paintings at the Moscow Union of Artists and the Russia Union of Artists, in the M'Ars Gallery, and in private collections in Russia and abroad.